HREIT Organized the International Symposium on Human Rights in Pandemic Times on 8-9 December
On the occasion of December 10, World Human Rights Day, the International Symposium on Human Rights during Epidemics was held on 8-9 December 2021 in simultaneous sessions in Itri Conference Hall and Blue Hall of Hacı Bayram Veli University in Ankara.
In the symposium, the epidemic period:
- The Right To Education In Times Of Epidemic,
- Judicial Activities And Execution System,
- Pandemic Practices In Terms Of İnternational Human Rights Law,
- Constitutional And Administrative Perspective On Pandemic Law,
- Vulnerable Groups And Access To Social Services During The Epidemic,
- Measures Taken During The Epidemic, Ethics, Media And Mass Communication,
- Refugees, Asylum Seekers And Human Trafficking During The Epidemic,
- Working Life During The Epidemic,
- Elderly Rights During The Epidemic
various aspects were discussed in a total of 9 sessions.